This theme will examine the essence of San Francisco State University and how that essence is reflected in our students, staff, faculty, and community. Key questions in this area include:
- What values are central to SF State?
- What binds SF State alumni to the institution?
- Where can we improve the student experience?
- Could athletics or other programming be enhanced in a way that would help facilitate ties to the university for our students, staff, faculty, alumni, and community?
- What opportunities exist to better convey SF State’s identity to internal and external audiences?