This theme will evaluate our existing physical resources and our existing plans and aspirations for improving our physical infrastructure. Key questions in this area include:
- How will the new Recreation & Wellness Center impact the campus and what can we do to get the most from this new facility?
- What are the prospects for completion of the Creative Arts Replacement Building?
- What buildings pose the greatest need for renovation and what prospects exist for those renovations?
- How will plans to improve transit systems along 19th Avenue affect SF State and what changes might we consider in light of these improvements?
- How can the university best make use of University Park North and University Park South?
- What opportunities will develop as the university pursues the development of property along Holloway Avenue to slow traffic, attract campus serving retail establishments, increase student bed spaces and make Holloway a campus main street?
- What is the appropriate amount of student housing for SF State’s future?
- How might the university make the best use of its property and facilities in Tiburon?
- Are there ways for the university to collaborate with ongoing development projects in San Francisco to further our mission and extend our community impact?